Monday, March 24, 2008

Welcome Back Teachers, for our last time together this year!

Explain to us how this grade level training has been beneficial to you with your instruction this year.

Have you incorporated any new ways of using the materials different from what was discussed at trainings?

As always, we love to hear your honest opinions. We have enjoyed spending this time during the trainings with you. Please contact either of us if there is anything you need that will help you in your classrooms.

Thank you for “ALL” that you do for the kids of Madison County!
Tina and Krista

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the trainings. I am so glad we got to do this. It has helped me become a better teacher. Krista and Tina are amazing. Thank you for all that you two have done!
I would like to have more training with technology, I know I am not where I should be. I need Tina for a day or two, and I need Krista for a day or two to be my shadow.

Anonymous said...

I have used more hands on and technology this year because of these trainings. I know my students have learned more because of the info from these trainings.

My kids love the games they can play in groups and on the computer. Without coming to this training I would not be doing the hands on and computer centers in my room. Thanks and keep up the good work. This was the best yet!

Anonymous said...

Great! Love all the materials and web links. Keep it coming!

Anonymous said...

Krista, thanks for teaching me how to be a better math teacher. Tina thanks for being so patient with me, I do not work well with the technology but you know I am learning-I just need more trainings.

My kids love the games, they love it when I tell them I am going to a math training.